I hadn't actually made the recipe until last night. These are SOOOOO good! You must try them. I DID omit the pecans from my recipe though due to my "nut allergy" girl!
Pumpkin Pie Cookie Bars
- 1-1/3 cups flour
- ½ cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- ¾ cup granulated sugar, divided
- ¾ cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter, cold
- 1 cup oats, uncooked (old-fashioned or quick-cooking)
- ½ cup pecans, chopped (I omitted these)
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 3 eggs
- 1 can (15 oz.) pumpkin
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 9x13” pan with foil, leave ends of foil hanging over edge. Grease foil.
- Mix flour, brown sugar, ¼ cup of granulated sugar in medium bowl; cut butter in with a pastry blender (or two knives) until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in oats & pecans. Set aside 1 cup of oat mixture; press remaining mixture into bottom of pan. Bake 15 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese, ½ cup granulated sugar, eggs, pumpkin & pumpkin pie spice in small bowl until well blended. Pour over crust; sprinkle with remaining oat mixture.
- Bake 25 minutes. Cool completely on wire rack. Use foil handles to remove from pan. Cut into 24 bars. Refrigerate leftover bars. Makes 24 servings.
Great for Halloween or Thanksgiving get together’s!
Recipe: Pumpkin Pie Cookie Bars